1. "Psychechain," a one-act play adapted from "By the Flicker of the One-Eyed
Flame," by Irvin Paik. Performed by East-West Players of Los Angeles,
April 5-8, 1977.
2. "Wong's Lost and Found Emporium," a song based on the short story;
written and composed by Diana G. Gallagher in 1983 and recorded by her on
the commercial tape cassettes Bayfilk II Concert, Vol. 1, Off Centaur, Inc.,
1984, Cosmic Concepts More Complete, Off Centaur, Inc., 1985, and
Diana Gallagher Live!, Firebird Arts and Music, Inc., 1988.
3. "Wong's Lost and Found Emporium," adapted for The Twilight Zone television
show by Alan Brennert. First telecast on CBS Nov. 22, 1985. Available as part
of a DVD set of the first season.
4. "Hong's Bluff," read aloud by the author before a live audience and produced
in the non-profit audio cassette collection Read/SF on May 6, 1986.
5. Character biographies for Lazy Dragon (Ben Choy) of Wild Cards, adapted by
John J. Miller for Steve Jackson Games. Published in Wild Cards: Roleplaying
in the World of Aces and Jokers, ed. Steve Jackson. Austin, TX: Steve Jackson
Games, Inc., 1989.
1. High Low Split, Wild Card Comics Limited Series. 2. Segments in the
viewpoint of Tienyu/Vivian Choy. Books 2,3, and 4. N.Y.: Epic/Marvel
Comics, not scheduled for publication. Contracted and paid.
2. Hong on the Range, adaptation of the novel complete in Issues 1,2,3. Ed. Paul
Fairchild. Matinee Entertainment Productions: Beverly Hills: 1997.